United Kingdom, Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Finding Genealogy on the Internet:. By Peter Christian, second edition, published in 2002. The full text of this book focusing on UK genealogy is available online (pdf document).
Naval History of Great Britain 1793 - 1827 by
William James, published in 1837. Volumes III to VI, and and an index of 4,800+ names mentioned in the 6 volumes, are online
The Recusant Historian's Handbook. Free online edition of this out of print publication of the North West Catholic History Society (archived Web page)
The Catholic Family Historian's Handbook. Free online edition of this 1999 publication of the North West Catholic History Society (pdf document).
Bye-paths in Baptist History by J. J. Goadby, 1871 (digitized edition)
Antient funeral monuments, of Great-Britain, Ireland, and the islands adjacent : Digitized edition of this book by John Weever published in 1767.
British monumental inscriptions : gathered occasionally, from divers churchyards. Digitized edition of this book by Edwin Roffe published in 1859. A collection of 100 inscriptions.
Curious epitaphs. Collected from the graveyards of Great Britain and Ireland, with biographical, genealogical and historical notes. Digitized edition of this book by William Andrews published in 1883.
Gleanings from God's acre: being a collection of epitaphs. Digitized edition of this book by Samuel Johnson published in 1883. Includes a comprehensive index of person's names, place names, and of first lines.
British Virgin Islands
Isle of Man
- Armagh families: Free online edition of this book by Thomas Stothers published in 2003.
- Annals and antiquities of the counties and county families of Wales, Volume 1, containing a record of all ranks of the gentry ... with many ancient pedigrees and memorials of old and extinct families ... By Thomas Nicholas, published in 1872; free digitized edition. Volume 1 includes counties from Anglesey to Flintshire.
- Annals and antiquities of the counties and county families of Wales, Volume 2, containing a record of all ranks of the gentry ... with many ancient pedigrees and memorials of old and extinct families ... By Thomas Nicholas, published in 1872; free digitized edition. Volume 2 includes counties from Glamorganshire to Radnorshire.
- History of Llansawel (Carmarthenshire, Wales). By Fred S Price. Published by the author in 1898. This is a substantial, but edited, extract from this book.
- Myddfai: Its Land and Peoples (Carmarthenshire, Wales). A selective extraction from this book by David B James published in 1991 intended to include material which is likely to be of interest to genealogists and also those with a general interest in the history of this parish.
- Historic Notices of Flint: 1883 (Wales). The entire book scanned into jpg format. There are over 250 pages in total.
- A Welsh Succession of Primitive Baptist Faith and Practice. Free online edition of a book by Elder Michael N. Ivey.