England Genealogy, Parish Registers and Wills on 3 DVD - 390 history and genealogy books
The History of England, from the accession of James the Second: Volume 1 - Volume 2 - Volume 3 - Volume 4 - Volume 5 : by Baron Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1800-1859
Compendious history and genealogy of the sovereigns of England: From the reign of Egbert the Great to that of her present Most Gracious Majesty, Queen Victoria. Free online edition of this book by Standish G. Wilson published in 1844.
Heraldic Visitations Online.
An original collection of extant epitaphs. Gathered by a commercial in spare moments. Digital edition of this book by Frederick Maiben published in London in 1870.
Antiente epitaphes (from A.D.1250 to A.D. 1800). Digitized edition of this book by Thomas FitzArthur Ravenshaw published in 1878.
The Annual Monitor for 1851 or, Obituary of the members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the year 1850: Download this ebook for free.
Dictionary of Ancient Occupations and Trades, Ranks, Offices, and Titles With emphasis on England and its 16th and 17th century colonies.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 2 : A part-volume, covering the history of the religious houses in the county, including the early history of Ely cathedral.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 3 - The City and University of Cambridge.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 4 - City of Ely; Ely, N. and S. Witchford and Wisbech Hundreds.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 5 - the twenty-four parishes of the hundreds of Longstowe and Wetherley, west of Cambridge.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 6 - Details the parishes of the three hundreds of Chilford, Radfield and Whittlesford in the south of the county, on the border with Essex.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 8 - Details the twenty-three parishes of Armingford and Thriplow hundreds, south and west of Cambridge.
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 9 - Chesterton, Northstowe, and Papworth Hundreds (North and North-West of Cambridge)
- A History of the County of Cambridge and the Isle of Ely: Volume 10 - Cheveley, Flendish, Staine and Staploe Hundreds (north-eastern Cambridgeshire)
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume II - A part-volume covering the religious houses of the county.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume IV - Ongar Hundred - Covers the 26 parishes of Ongar hundred, including Chipping and High Ongar, Chigwell, Stondon Massey and Theydon Bois.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume V - Provides a thematic account of the growth of metropolitan Essex since 1850. Also contains topographical accounts of Barking, Ilford, Dagenham and other areas of Essex now within greater London.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume VI - Includes parishes of Becontree hundred now within the London boroughs of Newham, Waltham Forest and Redbridge. These include West and East Ham, Walthamstow and Wanstead. The rest of the hundred is treated in volume 5.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume VII - Covers the ancient parishes, formerly within the liberty of Havering-atte-Bower and now within the London borough of Havering, and those in Chafford hundred in western Essex now bordering London. It includes accounts of Hornchurch, Romford, Havering and Rainham.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume VIII - Accounts of the parishes of Chafford and Harlow hundreds, including Brentwood, Harlow and Thurrock.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume IX - The Borough of Colchester - The volume, the first full-scale, comprehensive and scholarly history of the ancient borough of Colchester to be published, describes the life of the oldest and for long the largest town in Essex from the Iron Age to 1990.
- A History of the County of Essex: Volume X - Lexden Hundred (Part) including Dedham, Earls Colne and Wivenhoe - Exploring the area of Lexden Hundred to the north and west of Colchester.
London and Middlesex
- The Victoria history of the county of Rutland : Volume 1 of 2. Published in 1908. Volume 1 contains Natural History, Early Man, Romano-British Rutland, Anglo-Saxon Remains, Ancient Earthworks, Domesday, Ecclesiastical History, Religious Houses, Political History, Social and Economic History, Industries, Forestry, Schools, Sport.
- The Victoria history of the county of Rutland : Volume 2 of 2. Published in 1908. Volume 2 contains :
Oakham Soke: Oakham, Belton, Braunston, Brooke, Clipsham, Egleton, Langham, Wardley.
Martinsley Hundred: Ayston, Beaumont Chase, Edith Weston, Hambleton, Lyndon, Manton, Martinsthorpe, Normanton, Preston, Ridlington, Uppingham, Wing.
Alstoe Hundred: Ashwell, Burley, Cottesmore with Barrow, Exton, Greetham, Horn, Market Overton, Stretton, Teigh, Thistleton, Whissendine, Whitwell.
Wrandike Hundred: Barrowden, Bisbooke, Caldecott, Glaston, Liddington, North Luffenham, South Luffenham, Morcott, Pilton, Seaton with Thorpe-by-Water, Stoke Dry, Tixover.
East Hundred: Great Casterton, Little Casterton, Empingham, Essendine, Ketton, Pickworth, Ryhall, Tickencote, Tinwell with Ingthorpe.